We can apply our exceptional expertise in R&D, synthetic route development, scale-up synthesis, and analytical method development for cGMP manufacture to a broader range of pharmaceutical research areas.
Our Complex Chemistry Expertise:
- Small molecules
- Complex Carbohydrates
- Nucleoside Analogs
- Chemoenzymology & large scale fermentation
- Steroid analogs
- Natural products
- Phosphorylated compounds
As highly-experienced carbohydrate chemists and small molecule specialists, GlycoSyn has built a distinguished track record in chemo-enzymatic synthesis, and the development of enzyme inhibitors, vaccine adjuvants, and polymeric scaffolds to help advance the treatment of cancers and neurodegenerative diseases.
Areas suited to our capabilities include:
Rare disease market
- We are working with some of the world’s largest orphan drug companies to manufacture cGMP-grade commercial ingredients, advanced intermediates and small molecule drugs/therapeutics.
Process development & redevelopment
- We bring considerable process development expertise to helping our clients boost the efficiency of their synthetic processes for both small and large molecules.
Polymers, Glycopolymers, and Dendrimers
- GlycoSyn has extensive experience in the manufacture of high quality GMP polymeric scaffolds, which have garnered successful IND submissions. This includes a successful IND with US FDA for first discrete dendrimer construct, as well as multiple polymers currently in PI to III clinical trials.
- We can replicate existing analytical standards or develop new ones to help promote more accurate patient screening and efficient treatments.
- We routinely prepare analytical standards for our clients. These standards include deuterium-labelled compounds, impurity markers, enantiomeric standards and highly purified and characterized reference standards.
- We carry out enzymatic glucuronidation reactions on compounds in a way that mimics the processes occurring naturally in our bodies and then purify the resultant products for use as analytical standards.
- We have experience in production of glucuronides from milligram to gram scale using either synthetic or enzymatic methodologies.
- Our in-house NMR, UPLC, and LCMS facilities ensure we can provide material that meets tight client specifications for identity and purity.